Monday, March 2, 2015

Susan B. Anthony Quotes

You know what comes to mind when I hear the name Susan B. Anthony ? I think Wow what an amazing woman! She knew it wasn't fair that woman didn't get to vote or young girls go to school! You know what she did she acted. She didn't care that men thought it was crazy! She stuck to what she thought was right. And you know what look where we are today. Woman getting equal rights as men! Young girls going to school! Woman becoming top athletes , doctors, lawyers! Susan B. Anthony is a hero! As I said she didn't care that men thought she was crazy, she stood up for what she thought was right! She got arrested for voting,because they thought that that was a job for a man. But that didn't stop her did it? Woman shouldn't go a day without that thanking her, we are where we are because of her bravery! In my opinion she is forever more and until the rest of life a hero!

OK I got a little OK a lot off track!





   
Not a quote of hers just fits her very nicely in my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment